Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered a product from Walmart and the UPS delivery said it would be on Dec 23.I also ordered something from Macy's and the same date of Dec 23 was given.

Neither of these deliveries happened and there is no update on the site. There is no update for my delivery on the UPS tracking site from Dec21 at 3:33pm. I spoke with a tracking team member who promised to email me the update. Never happened.

Broken promise. I also chatted with someone and that person said that she promised that the package would still be delivered tonight. It is 9:20 pm EST. I was also told that my package would be delivered Dec 27.

I was promised another Dec 23 delivery that is now stating Dec 27 delivery.No one ever let me know this was happening.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $130 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments