I ordered items, and paid extra for 3 day shipping. It was shipped out by UPS 05/07/2014. It is on my tracking Information, the ship out date. Then I looked to see what time today my package was arriving for my customers, so I could let them know when I would be delivering their items. It then said delivery date 05/12/2014. I called them to ask what was going on. I was informed, that even though it was on the truck, and on the road... UPS DOES NOT consider it as part of the 3 day delivery. They never count the first day. WHAT?!?! Since when do you not count the first day? The really sad thing, is 24 hrs ago, 05/08/2014, at 1:48 pm it was an hour away from me. It is 2:32 and I won't get my package until Monday... I am leaving Monday morning for my vacation. My customers won't get their items. And UPS Corporate asked if there was someone that could give my customers their items. NO!!! They paid for 3 day delivery, and will not get their product for 6 days. My customers want their money back for the shipping, and now they want their money back for the items, since now they won't get their products for over 2 weeks! When I get home. Thanks UPS!!!

This is what my tracking info showed me on the UPS website: Look at 05/07=DEPARTURE SCAN! Meaning it left do be delivered at 11:13 pm

West Columbia, SC, United States 05/08/2014 1:48 P.M. Arrival Scan

Ontario, CA, United States 05/08/2014 6:37 A.M. Departure Scan

05/08/2014 12:51 A.M. Arrival Scan

Van Nuys, CA, United States 05/07/2014 11:13 P.M. Departure Scan

05/07/2014 9:55 P.M. Origin Scan

United States 05/07/2014 8:13 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Leggett, California, United States #817204

What's your address.I'd like to send you a $1 to buy some common sense.

You paid for 3 day shipping.

That means your item will arrive in 3 business days.

Shipped Wednesday, one day is Thursday, two days is Friday, 3 days is Monday.

Why are you crying?

You got EXACTLY what you paid for, it's not the fault of UPS or anyone else that you don't understand how the shipping process works.smh

Richardson, Texas, United States #814600

A person orders an item on Wed at 11AM and pays for 1 day service.

You expect they would get it Wed?

When you order something it shouldn't take 12 hours to put the items in a box, Then ship it.They take the money then don't ship for days.

Any GOOD company will ship out SAME DAY if the order wasn't after 3PM.

seeing how the order was around 11AM gave 17 hours to start the shipping.........Calling SAT or SUN NON-BUSINESS DAYS is just bad business when u ship 24-7-365 in every other country :x

Tampa, Florida, United States #814334

before 11AM ordered said would be here Friday........now it says today end of day or maybe tomorrow ALSO PAID FOR 2 DAY SHIPPING!

And u talking *** to the guy with 3 day....

can u count?:)

Richardson, Texas, United States #814019

He still wont get it.

Maybe he will be able to understand this.

If something is sent out Wed for 1 day service, would he expect it to reach the destination and be delivered Wed?1 Day service means the NEXT day, in this case, Thurs.

2 Day service would be Fri.and 3 day service would be 3 business days, or the next Mon.

I imagine he will still be ranting about how it should have been delivered Fri.

He just does not get it !

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #813904

Shipped on the 7th.The 8th is one business day.

The 9th is the 2nd business day.

The 12th is the 3rd business day.3 day shipping.

Richardson, Texas, United States #813843

A UPS person on the phone told you it would be delivered Friday when shipped out Wed using 3 day select?

Richardson, Texas, United States #813623

This is too simple!

Basic math, 7+3=10 (which is a Saturday)

Obviously, you did not select Saturday Delivery, so the 3rd business day is Monday.

Had you selected 2 day delivery, it would be 7+2=9 which would be Friday delivery.

No idea where you are coming up with 2 weeks on this.....

cdamouse0106
to Robbie #813630

NO!The company put it on the truck on the 7th, so you have delivery for the 7th, the 8th, then the 9th which is today.

Just like mailing a letter. You count the day you put it in their hands. I did not place an order on line so the comment of "You didn't select Saturday delivery" does not apply. While talking to the representative (on the phone)of the company, I asked her about 3 day delivery, she confirmed I would have it today.

It is her job to know when things will be delivered. She had never heard of this lame practice. The company agrees that I paid to have it delivered TODAY! And if you paid attention and read my post, I am leaving!

My customers won't get their products for 2 weeks. Meaning brainiac... I WILL BE GONE FOR TWO WEEKS!!! So my customers would not get their products for......

two weeks.As I said in my first statement.