My UPS delivery guy has a nasty habit of not leaving slips when he "attempts" to deliver my things.One time it nearly lead to a package being sent back to Amazon.

This time it has driven me over the edge as now I have to wait over the weekend when I payed for two day shipping. No attempt was made to contact me.

I can't even talk to support and tell them to hold the package because they don't work on Saturdays.How am I suppose to report this person when I don't even have a slip with their name on it!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Same thing has just happened to me upon ordering from Amazon and paying extra for a 2-day shipment.To make things worse, UPS does not even have an office within 200 miles of where I live, so I'm very unsure as to where I'm supposed to pick up my package.

It says they attempted to deliver it... guess what? I was home that day the entire day and nobody ever knocked on my door, nor was a slip left anywhere near my door, or in my mailbox. They didn't call either.

Now I have to wait until Monday to call customer support to see where I should go get my package.Juuust great.

Nick1346
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #693236

UPS can never win. They get a complaint if they leave a door tag and don't make a delivery or if they leave the package and it "could" have been stolen.

If you're not going to be home when a delivery attempt is going to be made, have them hold it at the service center and pick it up yourself!