I order some stuff for 1 day shipping.They never told me I would need a signature.

I thought they would just drop it off at the door, but no they took it back and said they cant give me back the one day delivery refund because they tried to deliver it. RIP OFF! They try to tell me they'll try again the next few days, but I will be gone all the times they would drop it off. I only have a bike and can't go pick it up myself (beats the purpose of a delivery)UPS sucks.

They pretty much *** people out of shipping money. Hopefully I can get my stuff because I ordered one day shipping for a reason!

They were presents for someone's birthday!UPS can go burn in ***.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Branford, Connecticut, United States #745882

Ups has nothing to do with how you selected to have it shipped.Ups had nothing to do with the shipper deciding to make it a signature required delivery.

The shipper could just as easily selected basic, which is an automatic driver release, no signature required, even if you lived in an undesirable release area.Ups did everything they were paid to do by the shipper, take it up with them

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #742703

Think about this.

The party you ordered the item from put a signature required on the shipment.

Had the other party informed you of this at the time you ordered it, you would have been able to advise them that no one would be home and to leave it without a signature.

If they insisted on a signature, you could have had it sent to a different address where it could have been signed for.

UPS followed the Shipper instructions for a signature in this case they did nothing wrong.

Your anger is better to be directed at the shipper who insisted on a signature.