Too bad there's not a zero star rating, for this store and UPS in general. My package required a signature and ID. I missed the delivery at home, so gave them a credit card # to redirect my Roger's phone to my office the following day, being a Friday. The driver showed up without the package and I was told it was in Maple Ridge at the UPS store. I had already called UPS at least 6 times, and they finally sent me to the UPS store 10 miles away. The kid at the store didn't have a clue, and spend 10 minutes running around the unorganized clutter covering every flat surface and floor area in the office. The supervisor came in and said UPS had picked it up. When I started to explain the situation, he said he "didn't care", and to call UPS. He then told me to tell them to find someone else to handle their shipments, because he doesn't want their business anyway and started showing the new person how to sort mail, leaving me at the counter.

Roger's advised me on Saturday that UPS dropped the phone back at the store on Friday @ 5:50 PM, but when I called UPS Monday morning before the store opened, they told me the driver did have the phone since Friday and didn't drop it off at the store, and that they are allowed 2 business days to deliver redirected parcels. So now he'll bring the package to my office today, when I'm not there with my ID and a signature. Then they'll take it back to the store and we can start all over again.

STAY AWAY FROM UPS AND THIS STORE PLEASE!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lost package and rude staff behaviour. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments