Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 17, 2016

The next day a lady that is in charge of the drivers called & assured me that her driver delivered the boxes. After telling her that he must be lying & that this might be the last Christmas for my Dad who has cancer would be here, guess what....

the driver returned the boxes late the next day.

I ask you where did he have the boxes for 24 hours. I will never us this company agin.

Original review posted by user Dec 18, 2015

I sent 2 large boxes to my parents who are in the 80's for Christmas. My Dad has cancer & Mom isn't well either.

I spent $38.00 for them to get it there from FL. I told my Mom the box would be on Thursday, they stayed home all day waiting for it. I tracked the box from Fl to PA & the tracking said it was delivered at 5:35pm on the porch. I called Dad at 6:30pm to see if they got it to find out NOTHING!

I called UPS right away, the guy seemed nice & said he would check on it. The next morning I got a call(8:00am) from a lady saying she was with the driver & he claims he delivered it. I told her he is lying....first it was only a hour, they live in an upscale apartment complex, not in the poor neighborhood. Not even 2 minutes after I hung up with UPS my Mom called to say UPS rang the bell & delivered the box.

You tell me they driver delivered them, I don't think so. I will NEVER use them again. I am not done with them, I will get to the bottom of this. Had I not called they would not have any presents(this might be the last year for them).

BBB is my next move.

DON'T USE THEM, hire a bird it will get there better.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: An reason why the driver said it was delivered & surprise it apeared after my call! .

I didn't like: Nobody takes responsibility, Worst shipping company, Not on time.

Comments