Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 17, 2016

The next day a lady that is in charge of the drivers called & assured me that her driver delivered the boxes.After telling her that he must be lying & that this might be the last Christmas for my Dad who has cancer would be here, guess what....

the driver returned the boxes late the next day.

I ask you where did he have the boxes for 24 hours.I will never us this company agin.

Original review posted by user Dec 18, 2015

I sent 2 large boxes to my parents who are in the 80's for Christmas.My Dad has cancer & Mom isn't well either.

I spent $38.00 for them to get it there from FL. I told my Mom the box would be on Thursday, they stayed home all day waiting for it. I tracked the box from Fl to PA & the tracking said it was delivered at 5:35pm on the porch. I called Dad at 6:30pm to see if they got it to find out NOTHING!

I called UPS right away, the guy seemed nice & said he would check on it. The next morning I got a call(8:00am) from a lady saying she was with the driver & he claims he delivered it. I told her he is lying....first it was only a hour, they live in an upscale apartment complex, not in the poor neighborhood. Not even 2 minutes after I hung up with UPS my Mom called to say UPS rang the bell & delivered the box.

You tell me they driver delivered them, I don't think so. I will NEVER use them again. I am not done with them, I will get to the bottom of this. Had I not called they would not have any presents(this might be the last year for them).

BBB is my next move.

DON'T USE THEM, hire a bird it will get there better.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "an reason why the driver said it was delivered & surprise it apeared after my call!" as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups shipping from Ups was nobody takes responsibility, worst shipping company and not on time Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments