Ordered Chineses Elm tree on 4/22/09.Now June 15th and still no merchandise.

Have called and talked to several males in the nursery on at least 4 occasions. Was told by first contact that package was damaged and returned by UPS and he would send another. Don't know why I wasn't contacted or another tree not sent before I called them. No tree.

Second contact said sorry he would send out and should receive in 3 days. No tree. Third contact said no tree was scheduled to go out that day and I should get in 7-10 days. No tree.

Fourth contact, a manager said UPS returned tree in May and it was now (June 15th) too late send and will send tree in the fall. I asked for a refund since I could not trust them to do in the fall what they have falled to do in the spring.

He said I could not cancel because they have a no-cancellation no-refund policy and refused to refund my money.They assume no responsiblility for their failure to perform on four occasions.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

UPS did everything they were supposed to do.The shipper is the one that is screwing you on this.

It is UPS policy to take care of any damaged package in the system. They sent the damaged package back to the shipper to send a replacement as I'm sure you did not want a damaged package.

It was the shipper's responsibility to sent out a replacement order and they failed to do so.If I were you I would be going after them not UPS, they did nothing wrong