I ordered an $800 package from the States. I live in an apartment and mail comes through my door. Thought it was rather strange that my package had not come so I did some investigating with my shipper. He said its shipped and gave me tracking number again. So started inquiring with UPS which is absolutely useless. So after days go by I finally find the crumpled up UPS notices in the corner of door slot. Any normal person would have stuck them on the door. I go to UPS store and they say its not here, so off I go enquiring again. After almost a week worth of phone calls between UPS and shipper I am SUPER PISSED. Every customer service rep I speak with tells me something different and I have done everything they have asked me to. I call again today and they pretty much tell me well sorry we cant retrieve that package anymore meanwhile the 30 days is not up. I need to say that UPS has to be the worst delivery service out there and just scam and *** around. I will NEVER even order from a company that uses them as their shipper. If you work in with the public, how about employing people that have customer service skills. WORST COMPANY EVER!!

SO NOW I LOSE $800 BECAUSE UPS IS USELESS!! They say it is in their contract, I did not ask for them to be my shipper!!

SINCERELY PISSED RIGHT OFF

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments