I am completely and totally pissed.I have been anticipating an expensive package for a week now, and on the day it was scheduled to arrive, (today) I stayed at home all day waiting for it to arrive.

Didn't take a shower, or even use the bathroom (number 2) so there is almost no way i wouldve missed it. I never even left the house. I live in an apartment so it is not like I wouldnt of heard them knocking on my door if they delivered it. I waited...

And waited... The whole day. No exaggeration. Checked the tracking number every 30 minutes to see updates, and checked out the windows almost every time I heard any type of vehicle.

Out of nowhere, while I was checking the tracking, it claims that there was an attempted delivery, but no one there to receive it. Nobody ever came to the door, or knocked, an I never saw a UPS truck. No single person came, and I would've known. Now i have to drive 1 hour round trip to their *** facility to pick the package up, when it was supposed to be delivered to my door today.

I am so extremely pissed.Spent all day waiting intently for nothing

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments