UPS is the worst delivery company in the world.I have taken off from work 3/19/2010 to wait for a package that I have been anxious to receive.

My window faces directly onto the street of the aparmtent complex. I saw the driver deliver a package to the building across and come up the other set of staircases to deliver another----then he drove off. After refreshing the tracking screen on ups.com the note stated that I had moved. I am not an *** to missend my own order.

I called UPS customer service who notified the local UPS facility here in Dallas, TX. The manager of the facility called me back within 30 mins and stated that the driver said that he had knocked on my door and the man that answered stated that I don't live there. First of all, I am a woman. Second of all, my husband is working out of town.

Lastly I am not deaf and I can hear any knock on my door from wherever I am at in my apartment. I told the snooty manager that the driver did not knock on my door. I told her that he had better turn his truck around and make the delivery properly.

Oh and the kicker is that my apartment complex has been this driver's regular route in the 2 YEARS that I have lived here AND has delivered my previous orders to my door.I printed out the delivery notification and UPS better get my package here to me today or the printed document will go to corporate.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I had a terrible experience with them in December.A UPS supervisor unneccessarily cut a tree on my property to free a stuck truck, and corporate doesn't give a ***.

I have contacted every level of customer service and sent (polite) certified letters to corporate officers and received no response. Not even a form letter.

They are definitely too big!And the United States postal service does a really good job, so use them!