1.5
Tracking Tool

So I order a birthday gift for my son. It's delivered on Friday, but I'm at work, so I figure they will deliver it on Saturday or I can call and pick it up at the UPS store.

I come to find out, they don't deliver on Saturday and the UPS location is closed ALL WEEKEND. The United States government has better customer service with the United States Postal Service.

I call to see if they can ship it to a UPS store that is open late, and they will only ship it to a certain few stores that are very inconvenient.

The lack of competition is similar to the airline industry. No customer service and a horrible business model. As much money as they spend on advertising, maybe they should alert the general public about how they don't deliver on Saturdays.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of inability to pick up package on weekend. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups shipping. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Florida, United States #1033468

They do deliver on weekends, it is just for an additional fee. Also, there is a free service option of "shipper release" if you know you will not be home to sign for a delivery.