UPS - the ABSOLUTELY Worst shipping company in existence.I had ordered an Amazon product to be delivered on Friday.

Their "logistics" said it was "out for delivery" on Friday at 4 AM. But Friday night when the UPS delivery man came, there was nothing. Luckily he had stopped by my neighbor and I came out to greet him. He said he had nothing for me, but to call their Dispatch.

So I did. they Indicated my package was on ANOTHER truck, and called me back to say the Driver would drive out to me to deliver the package on Friday night. The Driver NEVER delivered the package...so I called UPS customer service this morning... their response?

"I'm Sorry, the package is locked on a trailer and since, the package wasn't marked for Saturday delivery, it will be delivered on MONDAY." Of course the fact that it was UPS who had an issue and made a delivery mistake meant nothing.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #740152

You should contact Amazon and complain.If the delivery was, in fact guaranteed for Friday they will attempt to assuage your anger with them.

Amazon is pretty good about customer complaints.They also need to know when one of their delivery methods fails.