We were home all day waiting for this package on Friday.We were tracking the package and it was on the truck with the UPS driver to be delivered that day.

We needed it for Sunday. The driver had still not shown up and it was 7:10 pm. We tracked the package and the tracking said that he attempted it at 6:34pm and no one was home. Bull...

We were home ALL day, he didn't bother to drive down our road. I immediately called the 800 number and the person listened to my complaint, and I knew the carrier was still out here because he sometimes delivers our packages at 8:00pm. She put me on HOLD for at least 20 min. By the time I talked to a "Supervisor" she said that he was back and gone home.

I was not happy. She assured me that my package would be delivered on Monday, we paid extra for 2 day shipping, now we get 5 days.

I will never ship with UPS if I can help it.I will use the United States Postal Service, at least you can talk with the carrier Supervisor or Postmaster.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments