Found a note on my door FRIDAY before Christmas (Xmas on Sunday) Only information on the ticket said needs signature and will deliver next WEEKDAY .UPS closed on Monday so I guess that means TuesdY.

I called UPS 800 number and they found the package and told me I could pick it up at the UPS place on Saturday. My husband went down to pick it up and they couldn't find it even thou they had a record of it. They kept asking for a tracking number (it's a gift... how would I have tracking number since the UPS driver didn't leave any information who it was from).

The guy at UPS said it wasn't there that it was PROBABLY on the truck..... don't they know?.... since it needed a signature I had to wait around at home all day when I had stuff to do.... I left home at 4:15 and still no package..

when I got home there was NO note left so I guess the guy at UPS just said it was on truck to get rid of my husband...

it's Monday afternoon...still no package and I have no idea who it is from or why I have to sign for it....

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not happy. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments