I have never experienced such sub-standard, incompetent and terrible service from an international courier.Your customer service is useless for customers.

I had called 5 times, spoke to 5 different persons who could not help me at all and did not even take the initiative to help. Each person advised that delivery was going to be made "today", this went on everyday for 3 days! One customer service advisor went so far as to say " the driver did come to the address but there was no invoice so he refused to deliver"- I was at the address and there was no driver. The subsequent call center advisor told me "there was a problem with the invoice as the ups package depot was supposed to attach the invoice and they didn't so it was not delivered, they will print and attach the invoice and deliver it"....wait for it...."today!" - that was day 2!

When I asked if the driver had come to the delivery address, the answer was "no sir it would not have left the distribution network because of no invoice"....so in other words, the policy seems to be "when in doubt lie to the customer"! Day 3- spoke to another customer service agent who had a good giggle and laugh at the expense if my frustration...Who again said "at this point there is nothing I can do"...that's customer service for you! I paid over $100 for express delivery within 2-3 business days....it's now 10 days and no sign of my shipment!!!

Absolutely disgusting service!!Useless-Postal-Service ( UPS)!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments