Liberty, Texas

On 3/7/2010 I ordered 2 products from a company that told me i would get them in 7-10 buissnes days.11 days later on 3/18/10 i call the company and they tell me i should call UPS and track my packages.

When I called UPS on that same day 3/18/10 they tell me my packages were delivered on 3/17/10 at 5:49 am at my front porch wich is not true because I was there the whole day and no body ever came to my porch.I dont want to get anyone fired or in trouble so please dont be harsh on your driver, I understand they are in a hurry most of the time but the fact of the matter is that no one ever delivered a package to me at my front porch on 3/17/10.Please write me back at my email jn7573@gmail.com.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

to jay this is a everyday thing not once in a while if your that bad at your job then you need to do something else.

@guccimarsha-

Go to the Fedex section of this site and you'll see everyone recommending UPS because Fedex screwed something up for them.

I know this is catered to whiners so they can come on here to *** and moan to nobody.But think about it, UPS has about 25 million packages in it's system at any given time, a few things are going to go wrong because people are not perfect.

You're not perfect at your job, I'm not perfect at mine.

Most people can simply accept this as life and move on.Just not you people.

guccimarsha

they are the worst just pay the extra money and use fedex

I just want to know why on earth do companies use UPS for their delivery service, if you can call it that!

I was suposed to recieve my order on monday 29th March 2010, i paid £6.29 for next working day delivery, it is now thursday the 1st of April and i still have not recieved my order from them.

Delivery was postponed till tuesday for what ever reason i don't know, then their tracking system says that my home address is incomplete and then they claim that my appartment number is missing or incorrect. So i phoned them and told them my address and phone number, they told me it will be delivered on wednesday. Wednesday at 4:35am tracking system says destination scanned, today thursday at 5:04am it says destination scanned and they changed yesterdays 4:35 destination scanned to... out for delivery ???

This is the first and last time i will use Ebuyer for anything, especially UPS(Undoubtedly Pathetic Service) unless this matter is resolved. UPS has countless complaints against them all over the web about not delivering, pathetic excuses and lost items.