4.0
Tracking Tool

I had a item that I bought on eBay being shipped from the UK; very expensive shipping costs, I might add.The problem I had is that UPS completely failed to give me notice that the package had arrived.

By the time I did get a delivery slip, the package had already been returned to sender. I should add that the notice I did get had illegible hand writing that I couldn't make out the date, and checked off that I should pick up my package at a local Access Point... nothing about a final delivery attempt or anything. I tried calling UPS, but they said it was too late to stop the return and I need to contact the seller in the UK.

Great.

Thanks UPS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $83. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments