Turnaround Time

My 8 day nightmare is over with no help from UPS customer service - yet it was 2 day guarantee delivery.They shipped my parcel to Calgary (it should of stayed in Ontario) then gets stuck in Customs, not sure why.

Just a way to soak money from the customer. States I have to sign for package but they just left it on the front step. They do not reply to email and only smart mouth you on their Facebook page.

I would not recommend this company to your worst enemy.

Over rated poor service.I wouldn't trust them putting out my trash.

A Discount Rental truck was used thinking the driver was stealing something from my front yard

bellaflash144 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very unprofessional, slack of communication and incompetent staff. Author liked the most dint take any effort to redeliver. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups 2nd day shipping guaranteed for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments