218 Silvercreek Pkwy N, Guelph, ON N1H8E8

Apparently the picture frame that was in the box had broken which I can accept, what I cannot, is that I have been informed that the package and contents were thrown in the trash. I do not understand as there was a book and picture included in the box.

I am questioning why the package was simply discarded(?) without notifying me the sender, how can the picture (which had sentimental value) and the book be ruined to the point of deciding to just through it away?

I have spoken with the store, Canadian customer service and the American customer service with all telling me to contact each other. I accept that the package could have been packed better, though I cannot accept that the contents were simply discarded.

I valued the contents at $200. and the shipping charge was $45.50 + tax (receipt attached).

This is rather upsetting for both my wife and I as this was intended as a Christmas present for our daughter with obvious sentimental value.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Claim.

Comments