3.0
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

After waiting most of the day for the ups truck - after checking the tracking number and seeing it was out on delivery as of 7am today. After checking the front of the house, I ventured for to go to my basement for no more than 3 minutes.

As soon as I came back up I saw the UPS sticker on the front door and opened the door and saw the UPS truck driving away. I can hear my door bell all over the house including the basement - it was NOT rung. There is only a single door at my front door and I can hear any reasonable knock on it all over the house - if there was a knock, it was VERY light and VERY short. In my opinion there was NO attempt to contact the occupants of the house.

We even had a car parked in our driveway - an indication that someone might be home. NOTHING. When I called UPS, they SAY the driver would have rung or knocked - I DON'T BELIEVE THEM.

They SAY they will put my package back out on delivery for tomorrow. IF their delivery attempts are the same as today, I will have to watch the front door like a hawk to get my package.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Tracking tool.

I didn't like: Incompetent delivery driver.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 23, 2015.

Comments