2.6
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

After waiting most of the day for the ups truck - after checking the tracking number and seeing it was out on delivery as of 7am today.After checking the front of the house, I ventured for to go to my basement for no more than 3 minutes.

As soon as I came back up I saw the UPS sticker on the front door and opened the door and saw the UPS truck driving away. I can hear my door bell all over the house including the basement - it was NOT rung. There is only a single door at my front door and I can hear any reasonable knock on it all over the house - if there was a knock, it was VERY light and VERY short. In my opinion there was NO attempt to contact the occupants of the house.

We even had a car parked in our driveway - an indication that someone might be home. NOTHING. When I called UPS, they SAY the driver would have rung or knocked - I DON'T BELIEVE THEM.

They SAY they will put my package back out on delivery for tomorrow.IF their delivery attempts are the same as today, I will have to watch the front door like a hawk to get my package.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with tracking tool and stated that there is a room for improvement of incompetent delivery driver. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery crew. Ups needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery crew in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments