115 N Parkmont, Butte, MT 59701, USA
2.0
Tracking Tool

Last week I had a package sent to me that wound up being rather large and unwieldy.The vendor must have had difficulty finding a size box that fit the package so they went with a large box.

I checked tracking on my computer and was told it was delivered. But I had been looking out my front door and saw nothing. Went to my back door-nothing. So I went out in the rain storm and found the package getting soaked (me too) at an obscure door that I don't even have a key to.

At this point I should say I am a disabled, 65 year old tiny woman. I struggled to move the box onto my back porch, up the stairs and into the house as I was getting drenched. I was baffled by the strange occurrence so I called UPS and was told I could solve all future difficulties by using UPS My Choice. So I tried for a week to get onto the site and was told they were having online difficulties.

So yesterday I tried again with their tech dept. to get my directions to properly associate w/my deliveries. Tech was having difficulties so he asked if he could take over my session. After a while he realized that the fact I have 2 last names separated by a slash was the culprit.

So he deleted the last name that I use most (w/out asking) and clicked Next. He didn't know what to do to ameliorate the problem and I couldn't stop him in time. I begged customer svc. to straighten the complication out but we were closed out of my acct.

due to attempts to log in too many times.

This has taken hours and has frustrated me to no end.I have a heavy package coming and am not certain what to do other than pray.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Dont knock on doors to deliver package, Not happy.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments