ordered a nice new Asus monitor with next day shipping from amazon.25 dollar next day shipping.
tracking information says "attempted for delivery" for this morning (dec 31st 2013) but there was NO attempt to deliver the package. all facilities are closed now and i wont receive my monitor till the 3rd of january now. such a hassle. every time i order from UPS they say "Attempted delivery" but they never once call me or let me know they are "attempting" to deliver.
i stay home all morning just to get my package and now i have to wait. why buy F***ing next day shipping if its going to take 5 days to get to me anyway. really screwed me here UPS...Just a bunch of lazy jerks.
P.S.Customer service sucked to.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Next Day Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces...."
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "I WILL NOT recommend them to REPAIR something. THERE LABOR IS ROTTEN, They were friendly to me HA HA, until I brought my repaired S4 phone back. The glass and..."
- "If I had known that Mastercraft was a Menards company I would not have purchased the french patio door (special order for right hand swing out). When I went to..."
- "I went shopping on Kohls.com for a baby shower gift for my brother & his wife. $120 later I was ready to check out and went through the checkout process...."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."