Tracking Tool

My phone was sent next day air to deliver on 10/30/15 and was "on truck - out for delivery" was canceled due to extreme weather? Not at my house or any roads to my house?

Now is scheduled for delivery 11/2/15. Called customer service and spoke to John and his Supervisor Arlene but what a total waste of time. They were rude, totally uninformed and absolutely no help whatsoever. UPS "Next Day Air" should be whenever we get it there, three or four days later and by the way, we don't really care if it upsets you or not.

UPS SUCKS!

FED EX would have delivered.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Worse experience ever.

Comments

Dear Anonymous, thanks for your unsolicited comment. Next time I need a comment from a pathetic loser that has nothing better to do on a Saturday than troll the Pissed Customer website and make comments on things they know nothing about, I know where to look. You should really endeavor to get a life, or not.

to Anonymous #1056642

Comments are solicited, and I can see that I was right on target.

Wow, with you for a "customer" who needs enemies or terrorists. Lots of bad weather in the news, sorry it missed you.

to Anonymous Mountain View, California, United States #1056646

It never seems to amaze me that people who have terrible experience with that s**t of a company and want to vent there is always some troll want to comment on it.No we dont have anything else do you P*o P*T figure out what this mean I guarantee you it is not good people has to work hard for their money. You disgusting troll.

to Anony #1056663

LOL, its plain to see literacy is not your most highly developed characteristic.