1.2
Tracking Tool

I ordered an item online and selected UPS next day air.The driver never knocked on the door, just left a slip to pick-up at the access point.

The Access point never got the package that day. I guess he was too busy to leave the package at the office complex. Day 2..it's Saturday, the access point said the driver will only come on Saturday for special deliveries. like Next Day Air.

Since I paid $30 for Next Day Air, I figured he would come today. No. Called UPS customer service. Spoke to Rep named "Carisma," and she actually laughed and chuckled at my experience, and offered me the "option" to have it delivered to the access point on Monday, or left at my door on Monday, because apparently, UPS is closed on Saturday and Sunday.

So the only option is Day 4? I requested a refund and asked to speak to her supervisor to report her unprofessional behavior and was left on hold for 30 minutes. Still on hold while I'm typing this review.

Don't know how to request a refund.I will never use UPS again in my life, and will encourage people to use a more reliable and forthright service.

Review about: Ups Next Day Air Delivery Service.

Reason of review: poor customer service, problem with delivery and product not as described.

I didn't like: Paid for service not received, Left on hold over 30 minutes, Unable to request refund, Unable to speak to a supervisor.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments