Last two shipments sent with UPS with next day air AM...all delivered in the evening....most of these products for presentations or events...all events went without product.Why does UPS guarantee a service they cannot provide.

So they refund you your shipping cost, but who cares about that...we paid for a service and paid more than enough for it...all they say is sorry that is all we can do for you...etc blah blah blah...I understand things happen, but for customer service to have no way of contacting their drivers (what UPS drivers don't have phones or they can send a text or they don't stop often enough to take a call? I mean give me a break!

So twice in a row they have failed miserably.Hello FedEX goodbye UPS.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of ups next day air from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1069525

had the same happen to me, had a very important time sensitive package shipped by ups next day air and the package was left at the ups facility in los angeles, it was supposed to be delivered to boston the next morning.

filed a small claim lawsuit, going to court on monday november 30th, will update after that.