As I ordered my item from the vendor, they stated I can receive my item next day if I utilize UPS service called "Next Day Air".However, when you look at this service at the UPS website it does not clearly state that there is certain stipulations to actual time when you receive the item.

In my case after trying to talk to the UPS customer service they shed more lights to these stipulations.Like for example, even though UPS works Saturday but it is not considered business day for them, so if your item is shipped by vendor on Friday morning and you happen to live couple states away, you will end up getting your item Monday before 7pm.I am pissed because I paid $70 extra on my $280 item in hopes to get it sooner than Monday night.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Butte, Montana, United States #659738

It's ups' fault you don't understand what the phrase "business days" mean?Nda means one business day.

Ship Monday get it Tuesday...ship Wednesday, get it Thursday...ship Friday you get it on Monday, the next BUSINESS day. Fedex has the same exact policy. You can pay extra for Saturday but there are limited cars on those days, same as fedex.

In fact now that I think about it, same as banks too.The bank is open Saturday but guess what your deposit won't clear until Monday.

Geezus some people are thick.