UPS never delivered my package on Christmas Eve and told me they did, by showing me a satellite image of my house.They did their so-called investigation by posting pointless pieces of paper on my door.

Now a rep comes to my door, has me sign a paper, and says UPS will no longer deliver packages to my house. That is uncalled for. I hope no one uses UPS they are the worst delivery service I have encountered. And that wasn't the only time I didn't receive a package.

They just say to call the people I bought from.

They provide no help or helpful information to people concerned about their packages.

I'm all for FED EX!They have superior customer service unlike UPS and I have never had any issue with FED EX.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

You live in a neighborhood with tweakers who steal your packages and this theft has happened on multiple occasions, so now UPS requires a signature for delivery.

You'll have to move away from the methheads to start getting packages delivered to your door again.

The reason they told you to call the shipper is because they are the people that paid UPS, they are the people that have to file a claim.