1.8
Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

ups attempted delivery to my home. let a slip that said i could pick it up at a 'ups access point' the 'ups access point' is a convenience store.

i went to the convenience store, presented the slip and my id and waited for my package. i waited 20 minutes and then asked if there was a problem and how much longer it would take. the convenience store owner got mad and kicked me out of the store while insulting me. I called ups support line.

They apparently asked the convenience store owner to release my package. He would not. UPS support line told me it had been escalated to head office and I would receive a follow up call in 1 hour. Its been the entire day and no follow up call.

I have tried twice to follow up myself but you cannot get past the phone support who are unable to do anything to help.

If you actually want to get your package in a timely manner and do not want your missed package going to some random convenience store where some guy who does not even work for ups and can literally refuse to give you your package and give absolutely no reason why; then stay far away from UPS. We will never deal with UPS again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 26.

Comments