Needed Stem Cells for an operation on an animal.Well, the UPS man just left the package in the lobby and had the "DESK" sign for the package at 9:28 a.m.

We had been waiting all morning. Around 12:00 noon, I just happen to look in the lobby and low and behold there was the package, marked on the box "PERISHABLE & STEM CELLS INSIDE". I called UPS to file a complaint and the UPS supervisor said, "We spoke to the driver, what more do you want us to do? He was a replacement driver." Really?

I told the UPS supervisor that their UPS drivers leave packages all the time in the front lobby and most of the time we never know they have even came until 5:00 when it is time to go home.

They are famous for that.But really, leaving a box marked "PERISHABLE & STEM CELLS INSIDE" in a front lobby, never notifying anyone in the building that they were ever there?

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about stem cell shipping from Ups was let me down Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Florida, United States #1002372

I don't understand your complaint.UPS delivered the package to the correct address at the correct time, and it was signed for in the lobby.

No delivery service tracks down a specific person to sign for a package. Also, if the package was so important, why would you wait until noon to check and see if it had arrived?

And why did the person in the lobby not contact you to tell you that it had arrived?Or, if there wasn't a person in the lobby, how was the driver supposed to know that this one package couldn't be left like the others?