I purchased some items from Forever 21 with rush shipping, and my items were suppose to arrive on May 21, 2015, and to this day 1 month and 8 days, I do not have my items.I have through an investigation with UPS and now the 2nd with Forever 21, and they still have my money and someone has my package.

I have talked to UPS concerning the package and once I was told it was found and they tried to deliver, and it was sent to Forever 21. But in fact, it was never found and never sent back to Forever 21, this is the first time that I have ever experienced such a bad time with UPS.

Normally, the guy that runs the route comes around or about 5:00 in the evening, this package was said to have been delivered at 1:15 in the day.All I want is my package or my money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with its just this order i am very upset with ups about and stated that there is a room for improvement of i am upset behind me not receiving my package. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of express shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $119. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned express shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments