Ups - Never made Third Attempt

2500 of 3978 Ups reviews

Hello,

This is Manpreet k sheabat here i was supposed to receive the Package that my friend got shipped on my address on Feb 27 which would be third attempt.That day was supposed to be my working day and class in the evening ,the time on my door slip says UPS will be here in between 2-5:00pm they never came i missed my class kept sitting there and calling UPS when they will be here.eply at 6:00 "mam around 7:00 pm we will be there".Reply at 7:00pm"sometime we deliver till late our driver is still delivering packages he wil be there around 8:00pm".Reply at 8:07pm "he is still on the move he will deliver it for sure and at that time they offered me if i can put in the request for pick up .My question was "will it effect the delivery for today?"the answer was"oh no mam he will still try to deliver today".He never did because i waited till 10:00pm for them to deliver the Package.End result:I missed my class,drove across city to pick up package next morning where there was detour and i was late for work next morning.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2500 of 3978 Ups reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ups. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ups.
Filing a new complaint about
×