UPS damaged my art work and never even returned my repeated call. I tried with my local store, called and emailed them many times. They responded and assured that someone from UPS will get back to me but UPS never got back to me.
The box was dented at the top and my 3D-work was squashed top down. They obviously stacked heavy boxes on top in spite of 'fragile' labels all over my box. I had packed the work in a very secure manner making sure it does not shift inside. I sent multiple images of the damaged box and the work but they didn't even have the decency to return my call or email.
I am never going to use UPS again to ship anything again.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad handling of goods
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "these boxes look like they were rolled end over end. all four corners on all four boxes were crushed. this is stereo equipment in the original box showing its new..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "I want everyone to know that the owner of Regenesis Skin Studio - Terri McConnell ruined my face by doing procedures she's not licensed to do. I did my research..."
- "I know satisfying every customer concerns is somewhat a daunting task and the issues can be taken into considerations by their importance and their magnitude as long as you are..."