Charlotte, North Carolina
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS damaged my art work and never even returned my repeated call. I tried with my local store, called and emailed them many times. They responded and assured that someone from UPS will get back to me but UPS never got back to me.

The box was dented at the top and my 3D-work was squashed top down. They obviously stacked heavy boxes on top in spite of 'fragile' labels all over my box. I had packed the work in a very secure manner making sure it does not shift inside. I sent multiple images of the damaged box and the work but they didn't even have the decency to return my call or email.

I am never going to use UPS again to ship anything again.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad handling of goods.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion