2.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS damaged my art work and never even returned my repeated call. I tried with my local store, called and emailed them many times. They responded and assured that someone from UPS will get back to me but UPS never got back to me.

The box was dented at the top and my 3D-work was squashed top down. They obviously stacked heavy boxes on top in spite of 'fragile' labels all over my box. I had packed the work in a very secure manner making sure it does not shift inside. I sent multiple images of the damaged box and the work but they didn't even have the decency to return my call or email.

I am never going to use UPS again to ship anything again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. indG stated that there is a room for improvement of bad handling of goods. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of ups delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments