This was the worst shipping experience i ever had. When i reloacted to a new place, i decided to send my household things through UPS. The fact that drew me to this option is , of course the low rates. But in no time i realised that i had to spend more money to replace all those things i send through UPS.

It gave me a light stroke when i found my household stuff was damaged when i received them but i was totally devastated when i found my TV completely broken. I couldn't even figure out how they managed to break it because the package looked perfectly okay when i received it but TV inside was completely shattered. They might have taken my TV outside and dropped it from a mountain or something to break it like that..because i have packed it very well with all the required packaging rules that they have mentioned in their dumb website.

The worst part is i have insured my TV before sending it and when i contacted the UPS for claiming my insurance they said they will "NEVER DISCLOSE ANY DETAILS TO ME REGARDING why i lost my insurance because i am not the shipper"And to the shipper, they gave some other lame excuse like "GUARANTEE HAS BEEN VOID"..Can anyone decipher this code from UPS?

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments