I purchased an item at the beginning for December and I am still waiting as of January 8th.UPS is "investigating".

At this point Christmas is over, this is no longer a gift for the holidays. I spoke to a delivery driver, and learned UPS actually contracts out delivery drivers.

So some one working for or contracting for UPS enjoyed my purchases, at my expense, and I received and "investigation".UPS lost/stole my item on December 10 while the tracking status appears to be "in transit", this is a substandard system for the consumer to use considering UPS new for a week the item was missing and NEVER notified me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unhelpful customer service and package never got delivered. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service and delivery problem" of ups shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $251. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Ups is absolutely garbage!!! I wont give details about my experience with them but please avoid this company