1.2
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I mean deliberately on purpose. UPS has developed a system that if you don't fit into one of their 3 of 4 automated categories this system lectures you for not having enough information and tells you in advance that it's gonna hang up on you and then it does.

I have never ever been so mistreated by a machine. I'm a human and UPS put their machine over me. I look for the opportunity to use any other company other than UPS. I've never been so insulted and offended by a company.

UPS has made a strong statement of "we don't want your business." And I guess they've gotten so big and successful they don't need anyone's business. My need and reason for calling was not covered in the options made available by the automated system so when I asked for an agent who I felt could decipher through the irregular situation that I was in more readily, the automated system gave me a lecture on compliance and a lesson on how to use the system and a farewell good bye until I was ready to call back and follow their rules. Kiss off UPS! My next agent I will be speaking to will be with the BBB, the FTC, and the GA Attorneys General office.

I am starting an anti-UPS Facebook page to spare others a similar disrespect like I was given.

You have forgotten the importance of your customers. And we will be glad to forget you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 31.

Comments