So it has been almost a week and I still haven't received my package, I paid for 2 day shipping & I should've received it last week Thursday.On top of that the pick up was right in Kansas and I live about 2 hours away in the same State from where it was picked up from.

The company I ordered from were extremely helpful and has automatically shipped another one out plus has refunded my shipping as well. In the meantime UPS has no idea where my package is @ & has told the shipper that they can file a claim tomorrow so an investigation can be done. Seriously??? The investigation should've been done on Friday.

How the heck do you not know where the package is @ or which driver had the package??? This isn't the only time UPS has screwed up for me and w/ other people I know. I have also tried calling UPS.

Stayed on the phone for almost an hour till I finally get some *** who can't help me so it adds more to my frustrations.They can go to *** for all I care, next time I order anything else I will make sure the company offers different options for shipping otherwise if UPS is my only choice then I'm not buying.

Comments