I ordered an item, received a receipt from the store I purchased it from with my shipping address and tracking info.Then I received an email a few days later saying that "I received the package" and signed for it.

Which I didn't so I called in and they tried telling me it was my fault and pretty much too bad call the store you bought it from, we dropped it at the right place. Then thankfully a neighbour from 3 blocks away called me and said UPS dropped it at their house. Okay, so I let it slide, and called UPS to tell them what happened, I wasn't going to make a huge deal about it. That was until I received unbelievable amounts of attitude from the customer service representative because I was letting them know what happened, she cut me off while speaking, had a rude sarcastic tone to her voice and treated me like an ***.

Im not one to complain but seriously....UPS GET YOUR *** TOGETHER

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service and problem with delivery" of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was wrong delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments