Network disruption due to prior weather conditions, check ups.com for further updates.
Don't be fooled when you see this "exception". What it really means is that UPS has more packages than it can physically deliver in your area. "Weather conditions" is simply a corporate way of covering their company a$$'s.
Once you see this message forget about getting your package until the backlog clears. Once your package has failed to get there in the promised time it's off the the back of the warehouse (or stuck in an unloaded trailer) as newer shipments get priority (they can still be delivered on time!) Happened twice this Christmas season to me. Two packages, both "out for delivery", one of them 3 times! but never appeared on my door and voila I get the "network disruption" exception and then nothing. They even had the gall to remove the "out for delivery entries to make things look better for them! I guess the driver had too many packages to deliver and never got to me. Maybe I'll see them sometime in 2014 and then mail them back to the visiting relatives who would have received them for Xmas.
One things for sure. They'll be going FedEx or by CanadaPost.
UPS sucks, has always sucked, and will forever suck. Down with Brown!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I sold a Samurai windshield with frame on Ebay...shipped through UPS...the buyer sends picture of broken windshield...was not broken before sending...UPS denied any responsibility by telling me the item was..."
- "Delivery-First Attempt: I was at work but checked the tracking every hour on the hour till 9 PM that day. No updates until the next day where tracking said that..."
- "I ordered a pool online delivery date was on time HOWEVER it was delivered in the wrong position, the box was a complete mess! Wholes in the top bottom middle..."
- "I ordered my wedding dress custom sized from this site. When it arrived it was rolled up in a ball in plastic wrap and stuffed into a box. ..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "Do not buy from Bob Blumenthal Auto Sales, Sackville, NS.I bought a 2011 Buick Lacrosse & I had issues with it as soon as I drove it off their lot...."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "Got E-mail for FREE SHIPPING and 25% off all merchandise. That is a total and complete lie. They give nothing off on AS SEEN ON TV ITEMS. The web-site does..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."