Network disruption due to prior weather conditions, check ups.com for further updates.
Don't be fooled when you see this "exception". What it really means is that UPS has more packages than it can physically deliver in your area. "Weather conditions" is simply a corporate way of covering their company a$$'s.
Once you see this message forget about getting your package until the backlog clears. Once your package has failed to get there in the promised time it's off the the back of the warehouse (or stuck in an unloaded trailer) as newer shipments get priority (they can still be delivered on time!) Happened twice this Christmas season to me. Two packages, both "out for delivery", one of them 3 times! but never appeared on my door and voila I get the "network disruption" exception and then nothing. They even had the gall to remove the "out for delivery entries to make things look better for them! I guess the driver had too many packages to deliver and never got to me. Maybe I'll see them sometime in 2014 and then mail them back to the visiting relatives who would have received them for Xmas.
One things for sure. They'll be going FedEx or by CanadaPost.
UPS sucks, has always sucked, and will forever suck. Down with Brown!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Package was shipped through the next day air saver shipment and was suppose to be delivered by Friday 12/5. However due to their inconsistency and lies the package was never..."
- "This is very upsetting ...i only apply for job helper i do not understand where all these problem coming from..."
- "I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package. When I received the package, I noticed something..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..."
- "Good day. A few months ago we purchased a Wolfgang pot set from The Shopping Channel, and since then 2 of the lids shattered by itself when they were in..."
- "Do not buy from Bob Blumenthal Auto Sales, Sackville, NS.I bought a 2011 Buick Lacrosse & I had issues with it as soon as I drove it off their lot...."