Don't be fooled when you see this "exception". What it really means is that UPS has more packages than it can physically deliver in your area. "Weather conditions" is simply a corporate way of covering their company a$$'s.
Once you see this message forget about getting your package until the backlog clears. Once your package has failed to get there in the promised time it's off the the back of the warehouse (or stuck in an unloaded trailer) as newer shipments get priority (they can still be delivered on time!) Happened twice this Christmas season to me. Two packages, both "out for delivery", one of them 3 times! but never appeared on my door and voila I get the "network disruption" exception and then nothing. They even had the gall to remove the "out for delivery entries to make things look better for them! I guess the driver had too many packages to deliver and never got to me. Maybe I'll see them sometime in 2014 and then mail them back to the visiting relatives who would have received them for Xmas.
One things for sure. They'll be going FedEx or by CanadaPost.
UPS sucks, has always sucked, and will forever suck. Down with Brown!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I tracked my shipment. Informed me of early delivery on Saturday. I waited for the whole day. No delivery. Ended up, they rescheduled to original delivery to Monday. When I called..."
- "I have an account with UPS w6740f and i regularly ship to all over the world daily.I shipped a shipment on 22 june,2013 to one of my customer Netherland.Tracking no.1ZW6740F0450623296...."
- "Package was shipped through the next day air saver shipment and was suppose to be delivered by Friday 12/5. However due to their inconsistency and lies the package was never..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "Do not buy from Bob Blumenthal Auto Sales, Sackville, NS.I bought a 2011 Buick Lacrosse & I had issues with it as soon as I drove it off their lot...."
- "Good day. A few months ago we purchased a Wolfgang pot set from The Shopping Channel, and since then 2 of the lids shattered by itself when they were in..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."