2.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Well... what hasn't happened with UPS. I have a few incidents that I'd love to talk about here.

The first is that UPS sent one of our shipments to the wrong places. We then had the guy who received the package call us and try to "blackmail" money out of us to buy back our own product because UPS didn't read the address on the box correctly. They also didn't take responsibility for the incorrect shipment. FAIL #1.

What I'm currently dealing with: I filed a claim for UNDER $100.00 which may not seem like a lot but I cannot afford to be out this money. UPS lost one of our packages and we filed a complain which they had 8 days to resolve. On the eighth day, they sent us a photo from when THEY removed my property from the shipping box. The box should NOT have been opened. Some of the contents arrived broken with the broken bits NOT even in the shipping box. I took enough time and effort wrapping the contents myself to ensure the models make it to their destination unbroken, even with rough shipping, and I've never had that type of product break in transit. I cannot guarantee UPS took the same care when re-wrapping and re-shipping my shipment to the receiver.

They then, refused the claim I filed because they classified the product in the box as "ceramic" which it is technically NOT.

Had the contents (which were animal models) been broken while in shipment, the broken tails would have been in the shipping box and the models would be able to be repaired. However, due to UPS' careless handling or not paying attention, materials, i.e. the missing tails were NOT in the box and were missing upon arrival at the destination. The receiver looked thoroughly through the box as they are capable of making the repairs that I mentioned. FAIL #2.

I encourage you NOT to use them if you can avoid it. Their telephone people are nice enough to deal with but they fail to resolve issues and they start issues where they really should just own up and deal with a small claim.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of package from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $85 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was worse experience ever, dealing with issues, belligerent attitude and did not say sorry. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments