1.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My tracking confirmed that the package was received and signed up by someone, but it was delivered to the wrong address.The following day I called UPS, and first call they told me the address it got delivered to, which was completely different and in the wrong city.

Each call I placed to UPS I had to repeat my story (i called a total of 6 times in 2 days). Why did I call 6x? Because each call, they told me the California UPS center will call me back within an hour. So on my 4th call back, I asked if there's confirmation that whomever signed for the package can be located by them to see whether they still have the package.

They put me on hold, and said they were able to speak to that person, confirmed the package was there, and will now send a message to UPS California to get a driver to pick up the package, and that the UPS california will call me back. Same thing, no call back. On the 5th call, I spoke with a 'manager', who tried to call UPS california, and of course what do you know, that person taking on the case had already gone home. Come around to the 6th call, they basically told me that it can take days to even get someone to pick it up and drop it off, so I asked to speak to another 'manager', who basically had the same name and same voice as the agent I spoke with earlier.

She was in the middle of calling UPS, and my call 'ended' for no reason. She did call me back and said she spoke with someone from the UPS California and one of them would call me back, but she can't guarantee when. So at this point, I know I will not be holding my breath to get my package. I had them open an investigation, so I can get my money back if they can't get back the package (which probably will take months).

I want to tell them, just let me go get it myself!! All these messages they wrote on this tracking number were not read by the next agent. I always have to re-tell my whole story, and asked them to read the messages, then they said ok, i see.

And they just read off a scrip and tell me the same thing over and over again.How can a company like this doing this type of business be so careless?

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer care just read off a script and say the same things, Can not deliver a package, Did not say sorry, Bad communication within ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments