Additional Fees

I paid $30 for overnight shipment and somehow my package was sorted wrong and now I have to wait an additional two business days for my package and of course the company will not refund me the $30 being that it was not their fault.I need to know what my option are, because my $30 just went down the drain!

I spoke to three different people in your back office today and no one could tell me where my package was, all they could tell me was someone would call me within an hour with an answer. As you guessed it I didn't receive any calls and no one can locate my package.

This is an extreme inconvenience for me being that I needed the package today (hint: why I paid for overnight shipment)!I need some type of solution.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of overnight shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Ups needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned overnight shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments