Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

Received a bill with instructions on how to pay with a cheque.I have no cheques, so I made an online profile in an attempt to pay there.

After finding my way through the clunky site, I managed to find what I was looking for but kept receiving an error. So I gave up and called. I was re-directed twice and then hung up on. I called back and the exact same thing happened.

I guess I will have to find a physical location and try once more to pay there? It would have been far less effort to have picked up the items I ordered in the first place, thereby rendering UPS unnecessary/useless.

This company is a joke.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $19. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments