I work in Hampton, Virginia and am at the receiving end of receiving packages for my job.I happened to be one of the few staff member that signs for the packages.

After signing with the little element they use for signatures, the driver held up the device in my face and asked me if my mother taught me to be that way holding the device with the pen dangling. Really? What kind of psych person do they hire over there at UPS.

Every time he comes by he tries to amuse the other staff members and talks to them for like 1/2 an hour at a time.I guess UPS not only likes to hire very rude obnoxious people, but ones that don't like to work either.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups staff from Ups was delivery service - very nasty driver Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments