Roby, Texas
Insurance Quality

During the Chistmas rush the driver mis-delivered a package.After waiting 10 days for a neighbor to contact me that they got it by mistake I contacted the seller who filed a claim so they could replace the item.

The ups driver then came to my home late one night during the holidays and shouted at my daughter then at me about the claim (we didn't file the claim). He became so abusive we ordered him from our property after which time the UPS terminal in Abilene TX decided they would just not deliver any more packages to us, ever. We now always contact seller before ordering so they can ship using Fedex or USPS. When a seller only uses UPS and won't ship another way we simply don't give them our business.

UPS is the company from ***.

Time for some competition.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and unethical business practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "immature customer service" of delivery crew and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery crew in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments