Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I HAD THIS EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE. This company slowly become the most unreliable delivery service.They have this thing where you can set up an account called Access UPS My Choice.

for information update on packaging and a 1800 number neither of these two systems are ever correct. drivers have digital pads and the entire UPS operating system is network linked but yet still it takes 3-4 days to correct a address much less up date information. called on Friday to correct an address error I was told the with this correction the package would then be delivered the next business day (Monday). Corrected the information and authorized delivery for Monday.

Monday morning I call verify package is out for delivery and to verify corrected information. information is verified and told package is out for delivery. 4 hours later I check back and then I told the package wont be delivered until the next day. Because they didn't update the system before the driver picked up packages for delivery.

This company is a joke. Never use UPS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Telephone customer service, Slack of communication, Worst in the world.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 17, 2015.

Comments