Additional Fees

The delivery guy threw my package with documents on the floor in the building instead of putting in the mail box or delivering it to my door while I was still at home.Usually UPS makes 3 attempts on delivery and only after leaves it in the closest UPS location.

My mom paid for the service from Russia to USA $50 for a tiny package. Thank god to my neighbour who found it and gave it back to me. The scary part if my Russian passport was lost or stolen I could've been left without identity. And to restore my passport I would've have to go back to Russia and I don't have the money, or time, or desire to deal with that.

I use to love your service because I felt that I can trust you UPS, but now I'm so disappointed. I went through major stress and anxiety.

I have 5000 followers on FB plus a lot on IG I will make sure to make a post and warn EVERYONE about your careless services.Unless you want to reimburse the money or offer other options.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about delivery crew from Ups was telephone customer service and pathetic customer service , but reviewer liked transport time. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments