I checked my package all day and there was no UPS to be found. I kept calling their customer service number, I remember my first call was at 5:45pm they told me to be patient it's still coming. 7pm came and went I still have not received anything. I decided to call back at 7:30pm the lady that I spoke to told me not to worry because the drivers don't go home until they deliver everything. 9:pm I called back and the guy who was assisting me told me that they were trying to dispatch the driver who had my package and they were not answering.I was on hold with UPS for approximately an hour just to speak to the supervisor.

UPS is unprofessional and unreliable,and hire unprofessional employees and liars.If I used fedex none of that would've happened.People please DO NOT USE THEM!!!! I personally think the driver got lazy and went home without finishing delivering because when I track my package it's still shows as OUT For delivery. I asked the guy who was assisting me to transfer me to the supervisor. The lady came on the phone with a very nasty attitude after 45mins and she told me her name was Mildred # 1171508(Supervisor)

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments