Twice this week, the UPS delivery person has left our packages outside, on the street, in a neighborhood that is so obviously not safe.They were of course stolen.

Once on Monday, and again on Wednesday. (I know they were left there because on Monday, the boxes were actually torn into, and contents removed, and the delivery status says "left at front door" for both days.)

I called UPS on Monday, and they said there wasn't a whole lot they could do, that they might be able to try to contact the driver to request that he not do that again, but I guess that didn't happen. I called again today, and again they said there was nothing they could do - not to mention that speaking to an actual human over there takes a miracle - The shipper would have to initiate an investigation, they could not do so themselves, and they could not be financially liable. It's insane to me that the shipper is somehow responsible for the lousy service that UPS is providing.

I don't understand how these people are still in business with such unbelievably terrible customer service, and clearly careless drivers.I will go far and wide out of my way to avoid using them again.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Boerne, Texas, United States #687592

UPS "lost" two of my packages containing iPad minis.Coincidence?

Apple even told me that they have had customers tell them that they have received empty boxes!I will not be using them anymore and I advise everyone I know to use FedEx or USPS.