Turnaround Time

This happened three days ago, I still can't believe it happened.

I have been talking to a Italian ebay seller via whatsapp for almost a year and he seems like a reliable seller as he has many positive feedback on ebay with selling brand name stuff ONLY. Finally I decided to buy something from him via paypal last week, which is where a nightmare starts from. He requested me to pay through bank wire transfer or paypal friends and family option, since I have been talking to him for almost a year, I thought it is safe and paid via paypal friends and family, 2 Chanel bags total USD$6,660.

He first gave me a Italian post tracking# (Paccocelere), the tracking# did move from Italy to USA in few days, the first day arrived in USA, it arrived my house, that afternoon, I heard my door bell rang I peeked through the window and saw a UPS driver left and back to his truck WITHOUT any package in his hand, so I thought there was a package left at my door BUT I did not know that was the expensive and important package that I just bought from Italy as I thought that package should have me signed. Then I went downstairs opened my door....NO..nothing there, I searched everywhere around my house even my neighbor's, nothing, no box, no package.

That night, I talked to the Italian ebay seller again, he then gave me a UPS tracking# and told me it seems the package has been left at front door and he's worried the package was stole. He told me he did require a signature, so I was not too worried thinking maybe the driver updated the wrong info, he might come back the next day, as it never happened to me before, I am a big online shopper and I live in a safe community, I am home 24 hours and it never happened. I still called UPS, hoping to hear a news that the driver is coming back to me, but no, the box did deliver and apparently, the seller did NOT request a signature. Of course he did not admit and kept telling me all packages requiring a signature in Italy ship through Italian post. I called UPS to make a claim and had another conversation, found out he actually shipped via UPS and no, he did not request a signature.

Ok, the package arrived on Tuesday 1/11, since Sunday 1/9, I've noticed there was a champagne color Toyota pickup truck parked in front of my unit from day to night, I wasn't too aware as my neighbor was doing flooring project these days, I thought it was the worker's truck, but after 1/11 Tuesday, after the package has been delivered, and I found the package is gone, what a coincident, the truck is gone also, never seen it again. I have talked to my neighbor to see if they saw any suspicious person these days and that's right, they hasn't started the flooring project so the pickup truck was nothing related to the flooring company they hired.

I also made a claim with police department, but I know it has so little chance to find my bags back. The seller did not put actual full amount when shipping these, and all Chanel bags have authenticity cards with ID# on it, but the seller did not show them to me before shipping as he said he's afraid people taking his ID# and selling fake ones online. So, the seller is the ONLY ONE person who knows when it will be delivered, what is inside and my actual home address, I started to think he's the most suspicious one. Although I do not know why and how he did it, but I couldn't think other possibilities that the box was stole in such a short time and such a coincident that the seller did not request a signature so the thief could steal it right after the UPS driver delivered it.

Please, be aware of this person, if this was really done by him, he is definitely well planned and have many different people helping him doing it, he is a professional fraud. He's now still have many different ebay accounts and still doing business. If you would like to know his name, phone number and ebay account, I can message you, as I do not want another person encounter the same thing.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $6600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups shipping from Ups was deliver a package at a risky place Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Mountain Dale, New York, United States #1096555

you made a HUGE mistake! you NEVER EVER EVER pay as gift or wire money to an ebay seller! he has stolen your money and there is not anything you can really do.odds are the seller is long gone and the bags you bought would have been fake even if they had been delivered, you shouldn't blame UPS for the ebay sellers scam he pulled on you