So I ordered some books for college.My classes are starting back up in a couple of weeks.

UPS said that they had gotten the order. I paid extra money to get my items sent to me on priority shipping. They came to my house yesterday and only knocked once. That proves that whoever came yesterday is very impatient.

They couldn't even wait on me for five minutes. By the time I had gotten to my door, they were already gone. They left a slip on my door that said they would be here today between 10:30 and 2:00.

I have been waiting here all day and I've barely gotten any sleep.I most definitely am one unsatisfied customer.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #879518

I waited all day for a UPS shipment where online it states that they have between 7am- 7pm to deliver and was even told that it may be up to 10pm before they deliver the package.This was after the online tracking system said that it would be delivered the previous day.

It didn't show.

So here I wait....all day for them to "knock once and run".If it ends up being delivered at 8pm tonight, I will be livid that I took a day off from work to wait for this lazy union POS to finally show up.